• MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Close Form


In-Network Insurances

We accept most PPO insurances, including but not limited to this list:

  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Medicare
  • Workers' Compensation


Deductible – A deductible is usually a fixed dollar amount that you have to pay out of your own pocket. The insurance will not cover any dollar amount on services rendered until the deductible is satisfied. Depending on the insurance plan, the deductible can range from $0 all the way up to thousands of dollars. This amount has to be met before insurance pays anything to the provider.

Coinsurance – Coinsurance is usually a percentage. It represents the patient percentage cost that you will need to pay and the insurance plan will pay towards your services rendered (i.e., if you have 80/20 coinsurance on your insurance plan, it means that the insurance company will cover 80% of your medical cost and you are responsible for paying the other 20% yourself).

Copay (copayment) – Copays are similar to deductibles, in that it is usually a fixed dollar amount you have to pay each time services are rendered.


Larchmont Physical Therapy accepts patients without a physician referral. In the state of California, patients are able to be evaluated and treated by licensed physical therapists without a physician referral under the legislation. This means you no longer have to wait to get treated for injuries that would immediately benefit from physical therapy services. We are allowed to treat you up to 12 visits or for 45 days without prescription under the legislation.

For self-pay patients and some insurances, you do not need a physician referral to come to LPT treatment.

Call our office and our staff will be happy to verify with your insurance company. We will contact your insurance provider for you to determine your benefits under direct access.